Monday, August 07, 2006

SMILE, Friends!

To welcome the IMF and World Bank delegates, Singapore is promoting a "SMILE" campaign and everyone is encouraged to submit their digital smiles to a smiles2006 website. The lucky draw is over but one can still submit your photos.

HOWEVER, WHOOOOO is going to see your little photo in the online Mural? It has now grown to 226 pages! *phew* Talk about lost in Cyberspace...

So! I have put together a little mural of my own, made up of friends and family. If you're not in here, so sorry... I probably don't have a nice photo with your nice smile. :) You can send me a photo of yourself tho! :)

2 comments:

su said...

Wah - all the guys got solo shots huh! Well put together though.

Viv & Chewie said...

haha... no lah, I got tired after a while... I've updated the picture though!! :-)