Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Noro Harmony

Believe or not, I won the first prize in Epson's COMEX 2007 Lucky Draw!


First time I ever won any first prize so I thought it was a hoax when I got the call. And I only bought a simple Stylus C90 inkjet printer. A colleague said statistics show that a person would win a lucky draw 3 times in a lifetime, so this must be my first! Haha..

Finally took a test drive on the chair today. It's rather nice, not too bulky and got the usual functions. The controls do not stick out awkwardly but are neatly flushed against the arm rest. There's even a cup holder on the right side.





It's free! What more can you ask for?

2 comments:

ChinkinIn said...

congrats... my best win was a holiday to new zealand. But that was 20 years ago

Viv & Chewie said...

I remember! That was your lucky month/weeks!

You won that NZ prize, went for free holiday with your family and got accepted to a wonderful new job!! ;)