Monday, July 09, 2007

Introducing Tuesday!

Tuesday is a dog, in case you were wondering ;) my brother's dog.



So, my brother's family finally decided to adopt a dog and guess what? This little cutie 1½ yr old Shih Tzu was from SPCA! We could only speculate as to why his previous owner put him there because SPCA was not allowed to divulge that information.

After a couple days of viewing and interviewing all the family members, they finally brought the dog home on 3 July 2007, a TUESDAY! No prizes for guessing why he's named that. hehe..

My brother and my niece Ruth fell in love with him at first sight and he is such a lovable dog! I went to meet Tuesday on Thursday and on Sunday, Chewie's Botanic Gardens day, we asked if Tuesday could join us! Confusing... LOL..

I spend a full 15 mins scratching Tue's back and he just lay still on my lap the whole time! Amazing!! I think he just enjoys being scratched and pampered.

On Sunday, I brought Chewie upstairs and immediately the 2 dogs started chasing each other around the house - each trying to dominate the other. This can get pretty violent, especially when they knock into furniture. After a while, I brought them out and once distracted by the smells outside, they managed to ignore / tolerate each other for a bit.



I held Tues' leash while Mag held Chewie's but Chewie kept trying to heel next to me (the good girl) and Tuesday kept trying to run across my path, getting us all entangled.. LOL.. We really need to get used to this.

But still... it was lots of fun walking 2 dogs!! Mag took some lovely photos with her Canon EOS 400D.



In this next gif, you can see Tuesday trying to sniff at Chewie again, and Chewie finally getting up to get away from him! Hahaha..


Next Sunday, we go bring Tuesday out again :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chewie looks so white n clean! :)

Viv & Chewie said...

Haha.. Thanks :) but after that walk, white but not so clean! LOL.. Chewie's more of a Maltese, that's why she's whiter and has a longer snout. Tuesday's a Shih Tzu - more brown and walked-into-a-wall flat face.

Anonymous said...

:) i think pb means tues looks so - & -, compared to chewie. tues does look scruffy & malnourished next to chewie, BUT he is the luckiest dog in the world, to be picked up for adoption. now he is in paradise - lots of love, food & tlc. your bro is really kind to take a dog from spca! think i'll the same next time, save a life.