Sunday, May 14, 2006

New shoes

My trainer has been commenting about how loose my gym shoes are! Not the pair that I bought back in August 2005 but another pair of Nike's with no laces. Sigh... Guess it's time for a new pair. My cupboard has no space, so a pair in means a pair out! Out goes my old Nike, in a new Adidas Xanthos II. I've never tried Adidas before but this one caught my eye because of its cool design and the fact that it has no arch bothering my flat feet!


The interesting bit about the design is the heel support. I must say Adidas puts in a lot of effort in research and design. These little bumps around the sides of the heel look like boob support or maximizers but they are meant to prevent injury during training sessions.


Look at this! It's a shoe meant for geocaching too! Geofit! Yeah, like I'm going to go trooping down Bukit Timah Hill in my new gym shoes... ;)

I can't wait to put these shoes to the test at the gym on Tuesday. Maybe my PT would stop complaining about my shoes! haha...

No comments: